# let's Grow Your Business
We provide solutions to meet today’s digital challenges
Digital solutions to meet digital security challenges in digitally connected environment.
We provide solutions to meet today’s digital challenges utilizing digital technologies and services to make you more secured in digitally connected environment.
At RNTrust (formerly Recronet) we are focused with the viable plan for the next 10 years and beyond with a vision for innovation in Digital Transformation with achieving excellence in project delivery to continue to pursue growth in EMEA and US region.
RNTrust over the years have evolved as a “strategic synergy group” with core competencies in Digital Transformation of Businesses like Global System Integrator, Digital Identities, Digital Signature, Blockchain, Securing Electronic Communications, Digital Forensics, Technical Expertise and Consulting, Outsourcing Services, Value Added Distribution, Application Development and 24/7 support Services and expanding in EMEA by generating synergies between group entities, strategic business consortium, and continue to expand and grow the entire group
Who We Are?
RNTrust was founded in 2001 as a response to provide specific skills required for ICT technologies with the vision to become a leading company in this industry in South East Europe and then UAE office was set up as a regional ME H.Q. in 2009.
RNTrust is a leading EMEA provider of trusted technologies and services in the digital transformation acting in its capacity as a digital certification solution supplier, has designed and developed several solutions based on public key infrastructures for the purpose of managing digital identities, digital signature, blockchain, securing electronic communications, digital forensic and technical expertise outsourcing services.
RNTrust is a provider of unique skills and rare expertise of IAM, Digital Signature, PKI, HSM, Blockchain integrations, Time Synchronization and setting-up the lab for Digital Forensics etc. as well as an IoT, PKI, digital forensic laboratory for assessing connected solutions.
Our Strength lies with the skills and experience of our experts who strongly believe that competencies and professionalism is the only key to our market success.
We employ a team of professionals who have expertise and experience with a substantial number of solution deliveries. We believe in development of long-term relationship with our customers. We understand their business requirements and consider their needs to deliver them directly and accordingly.
- Time bond projects.
- Business validation.
- Technically efficient solutions.
- Cost-effective solutions.
Our portfolio is based on its strategic partnership with global IT Solution providers such as Atos/IDNomic, Microsoft, IBM, Thales, Utimaco, INSIG2, SPAN, EverTrust, 10Chains and many others.
RNTrust is committed to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and setting-up of a lab with multicultural approach to contribute to the development of digital and technological excellence. Across the globe, the group enables its customers, employees, and members of community in EMEA at large to live, work, and develop sustainability in a safe and secured information space.
The partial list of our Customers is:
- Al Masraf Arab Bank for Investment & Foreign Trade
- Abu Dhabi Airport
- Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC)
- Abu Dhabi Gas industries Ltd (GASCO)
- Abu Dhabi Health Services company (SEHA)
- Abu Dhabi Media
- Abu Dhabi Terminals
- Al Ghurair
- ADS Securities
- Attachment Group
- Bank of Sharjah (BOS)
- BAUD Telecommunication Company – Service Providers Solutions (BTC)
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi (CCAD)
- Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC)
- Etihad Airways
- First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
- Gulf International Bank (GIB)
- IBM Middle East
- Kuwait Oil Company, Kuwait
- National Bank of Fujairah (NBF)
- Nawah Energy Company
- New England Center for Children (NECC)
- Meraas Holding
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MOFAIC)
- Ministry of Presidential Affairs (MOPA)
- National Crisis & Emergency Management Authority (NCEMA)
- Presidential Flight
- Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
- Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance (Middle East) Limited B.S.C (RSA)
- Saudia - Aerospace Engineering Industries (SAEI)
- Saudi Aramco Total Refining And Petrochemical (SATORP)
- Saudi Electricity Company (SEC)
- Sharjah Finance Department (SFD)
- Saudi Railways
- Tahaluf Al Emirat
- Total Middle East
- XTX Markets
- Zain Telecom Group
Explore our expert
Our Business Statistics
Our Partner Network in EMEA
In order to keep abreast with current trends and use our know-how and experience to help development of our customers outside the region, we are also developing partner network in the EMEA.
With more than 550 RNTrust professionals around the GCC, Europe, US and a network of strong global partners, the company serves customers in many countries worldwide.